Sunday 8 September 2013



Why I chose media studies
I chose media studies as it goes well with applied business and for my future career I am planning to go in to the marketing side of business and so media help me very well as it allows me to understand different techniques that I can apply to marketing ideas to help make a successful design. Also another way media helps me if that I plan to go into a career to do with ict such as a software development where again media would help me as it would enable be to create effective design of applications to attract audiences successfully. In my spare time I also have a passion for photography so media also helps me understand how taking photos in a certain manner would help portray a certain message.
I have taken media as I have a passion for the media about how things are presented and how we the people can be manipulated by certain things also learning ways that we cannot be misled but be able to have a fair opinion about something for ourselves. I enjoy mainly the practical side of media which is creating magazine covers using adobe Photoshop and creating videos using adobe premiere but also using adobe after effects, I enjoy directing, editing and also taking part in videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment