Monday 30 September 2013

parallel and contrapuntal sound- Indiana Jones

Feedback from Mr Halsey-

What went well ?

  • Brilliant choice of music.  
  • contrapuntal images were consistent until the sixth image .
  • parallel images very movie driven , fits the cinematic feel , adventure genre.
Even better if?
  • proof reading.
  • image of brides maid stood out and pictures are no longer consistent
  • did images need titles as audience should be able to establish what's contrapuntal and what's parallel.
My feedback-
  • I have used a continuous theme throughout the video and should have kept it the same I changed the images as I felt that I should allow my audience to understand that there is a range of images that could have had a contrapuntal effect and not just horror. In the future if I were to re-do this task I would make images consistent and also remove the titles at the bottom of the screen so the audience have a chance to establish what is what.       

No comments:

Post a Comment