Sunday 20 October 2013

News Corporation





starter by Vinesh and Mariam

Teaching by Vinesh and Mariam

Plenary by Vinesh and Mariam

Teacher feedback-
WWW-
·         good starter (true and false)
·         good audience engagement
·         Very well produced slides- colour, images and logo.
·         Detailed presentation
·         Excellent plenary
EBI-
·         Clearer information

·         Some misinformation (The Times)


Student feedback-

WWW- from my perspective I felt that majority of students took part during the starter and also the plenary, me and Mariam tried to ask students who were more quiet then other. Majority of student also took part when asked if Asian channel were part of news crop, many of the student gave reasons of why they felt it was or wasn't  I felt that many students had also learnt something new and something that they would remember, due the detail used in the slides and also due to humour.

 EBI-I felt that some students had said more than other, also a piece of information was incorrect.  Slides needed to have a clearer layout, but also contain less information and allowed me and Mariam to elaborate on.





No comments:

Post a Comment